We work with people who have a vision; goals for the future, and and open mind about how to achieve those goals. With our help, we help all kinds of people get to where they want to be - financially and otherwise.
Whatever stage you are at in your financial planning and whether you have or haven’t worked with a financial adviser or planner before, we have the expertise to work with you to help you realise your goals. If you are new to Robertson Baxter, you may be wondering if we would be right for you and your situation. To help you decide, here are some examples where we could add value:
- You want to plan for a transition to a different life stage e.g. retirement
- You own a business and want to align your business and personal financial plans, or plan for your exit strategy
- You feel that now is the time to get your financial plan in place for peace of mind in the future
- You may have concerns about your own health or that of your loved ones and want to look at putting the best plan in place to alleviate any financial worries
- Your time is valuable and you want to outsource the responsibility for managing your financial plan to a professional
- You already have a financial adviser who is planning to retire, or you feel now is the time to make a change
- You need some expert support and guidance with a sizeable financial decision e.g. inheritance, selling assets, a compensation award
Read more below about the types of clients we work with:
We also advise specific groups such as institutions, trusts and charities. Trustees have additional responsibilities when it comes to investing trust assets, and it’s an area that can soon become quite complex. Here at Robertson Baxter, we’re specialists in assisting institutions and charities in fulfilling those unique responsibilities.