Our ideal candidate would be a client services administrator, who has experience in the Independent Financial Advice sector and in dealing with discretionary fund managers. The successful candidate will be professional, friendly, with high standards and attention to detail. If you do not meet the ideal profile in terms of experience, you will at least have a background in working in administration and customer service experience in the financial industry.
We are a highly successful, established IFA firm based in a beautiful rural location on the outskirts of Huddersfield. Our small team of people are dedicated, hard-working and friendly and we pride ourselves on our personal and professional approach to clients and our high standards of excellent service. We would love to welcome a like-minded person to join our family, stay with us in the long term and help contribute towards our plans for future growth.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Review packs including valuations
- New business preparation
- New business processing /updates
- Drafting and processing letters of Authority and Transfer of Agency letters and data harvesting
- Post-review actions for clients i.e. top ups, reminders, system updates
- Client housekeeping e.g. updating advisors, data input, updating client details, nomination forms, withdrawals, switches, assignments, surrender, fee changes, What If reports, ad-hoc valuations, liaising with clients, performance analysis and calculations
- Miscellaneous admin. duties
For the full role statement click here to download.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you would like to know more, either as a potential candidate or as a recruitment agency, please email in the first instance with your details and we will return your call.